Your privacy is important to Econet. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Econet collects, and the ways in which Econet uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Econet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages visited and services you use or are interested in.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including email address, company information and contact details).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including questionnaires, whitepaper downloads, informational packets).
- Any other information that you send to Econet.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Econet may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you marketing communications
Where Econet discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Econet may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Econet will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Econet will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Econet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website. This website will:
- Provide you with the best user experience and to tell us which pages you find most interesting and sometimes offer you opportunities to submit information or be contacted by Econet.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics.
- Use targeting cookies.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook.
by email to info.econet(at)econet.fi or
by post to Econet Ltd, Malminkaari 5 B, FI-00700 Helsinki
Contact person for register issues:
Cell +358 (0)44 739 6574